Lusi Construction, Inc was founded in 1950 by Armando F. "Gus" Lusi.
Since its inception, the company has nourished a reputation for
extraordinary workmanship, dependable cost management and a strong
work ethic. The high standards set by Gus Lusi continue today under
the management of his son, President Armand T. Lusi.
From a beginning that included residential construction, small commercial
and municipal projects, and the construction of more than one hundred service
stations, the company, in 1970, turned its attention to larger, more challenging
projects. Commercial, industrial, and institutional construction became the focal
point, and the renowned Lusi Construction customer satisfaction and personal touch
resulted in strong, continuous growth for the company.
(L) and Armand Lusi (R).
the 1980's, Lusi Construction expanded business further with
the addition of Construction Management and Design/Build Services.
Since that time, Lusi Construction has solidified its reputation
as a leading construction firm and has received numerous high
profile awards. Constant in its vigilance to preserve a position
of prominence in the construction industry, top management takes
a personal interest in the success of every project.
Today, Lusi Construction uses imagination, expertise, and commitment
to breathe life into the dreams and goals of owners of all types
of private and public projects.